Monday, July 3, 2017

C4 Pre-workout Supplement Product Recommendation

Today I would like to write this product recommendation post about one of my all time favorite energy supplements that I take on a day to day basis right before I head to the gym. That supplement is called C4 Pre-workout and it is made by the supplement company Cellucor! This product will allow you to be more motivated before you step into the gym and will make getting a workout in easier than ever!

I first started taking this product when I was age 16, and ever since it has been a staple in my supplements collection. This product allowed me to have workouts be more productive than I have ever have, and allowed me to push past my performance barriers after a long and hard day! At the time that I first started taking this supplement, I was having a hard time being motivated to even step in the gym due to having long days at school. What kind of kid wants to lift weights after 8 hours of school? Well, with this product, that is no longer a problem!

Not only will C4 pre-workout make it easier for you to get in the gym, but it is also one of the best tasting mixed drink supplements that I have ever tried! They have tons of different flavors you can try, but my top 3 flavors are cherry limeade, fruit punch, and green apple. Don't be afraid to experiment in order to find your favorite flavors! Another great benefit of C4 is that it is super cheap as well! Most of the time you can get 30 servings of C4 for just 30 dollars which rounds out to 1 dollar per serving.

If want to try out this product for yourself you can find it right here!

Awesome Fitness Stickers - Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glutamine Review

The last supplement that I want to do a quick review on for you guys in case you all ever want to try it is called Glutamine! Glutamine is a...