Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Creatine Monohydrate Supplement Review

The supplement that I would like to review for you today is creatine monohydrate, from the company Bulk Supplements. You can get multiple sizes of it here. It is the product that I chose to review due to it being my favorite, and most effective supplement that I've taken consistently for years!

The first and most important reason I suggest using this supplement is that it works, and very well! Every time I've used it, my strength and fatigue threshold go up considerably.

The second reason that I would suggest this supplement to anyone over the age of 18 is for the extremely low price. Creatine Monohydrate is known to be one of the most cheap supplements that is still extremely effective at the same time. Also, while creatine is already very cheap, Bulk Supplements still does an amazing job of ensuring that their price is lower than all of their competition.

The only negative thing that I have to say about Creatine Monohydrate from Bulk Supplements is that you may experience some sudden weight gain from water when you first start to supplement with it. While it is not abnormal to experience this, it is not hard to lose this water weight through exercise very quickly.

While creatine monohydrate is not necessarily the best supplement ever to be made, I would say that it is probably the best cheap supplement ever to be made. Creatine should be a staple in every athlete's supplement arsenal if they want to take their fitness or game to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glutamine Review

The last supplement that I want to do a quick review on for you guys in case you all ever want to try it is called Glutamine! Glutamine is a...