Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Nerd Fitness Blog Analysis

Today I would like to analyze another blog that discusses and gives advice about supplements, called Nerd Fitness! I chose to analyze this blog post because I feel that the author does a very excellent job of explaining what supplements he recommends to people and why he recommends them as well.

Here is the blog: https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/what-supplements-should-i-take/

The first thing that I noticed about the tone and voice of the blog is that they speak to you in a way that is familiar with most people, just an average guy. This might have some reason to do with why the blog is called Nerd fitness as well. I liked this because this makes the blog welcoming and easier to read coming from an average joe.

The next thing I noticed was how they are explaining the science behind supplements in an advanced way, but that they are dumbing it down so that almost anyone could understand it. I could tell this was a very important reason for why their blog might be receiving so much success/traffic, because anyone can read it!

Another thing that Nerd Fitness does very well with his blog is the actual design of his blogs and web pages. He makes sure to add flashy colors, pictures, and also bolds words to make his point and arguments get across to the reader. His design was the reason behind why he kept my attention the whole time I was reading his post which I find very important in creating a blog.

I aspire to take some of these commonly recurring themes that I noticed in Nerd Fitness' blog post and use what I learned to my advantage to improve my future blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glutamine Review

The last supplement that I want to do a quick review on for you guys in case you all ever want to try it is called Glutamine! Glutamine is a...